Monday, October 1, 2012

Travelling addiction. Part 2

Camping with my family in parts of Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, and Montana was how I had the most fun as a child, that is until we went on vacation with my cousin. We loaded up and drove off to the airport, five children so giddy with excitement we didn't care that it was 4:00 in the morning. That's right if you haven't already guessed it we were off to the happiest place on earth. Disney World.

I don't know a child or adult for that matter that doesn't get excited at the thought of going to Disney World or Disneyland. I remember getting there the first day and all I could think about was how amazing this place was. Everywhere you looked there was something to see. If you have never been to either Disney World or Land let me explain one thing to you. It is HUGE. It's an amusement park like no other. There is no possible way to see it in a day I don't even think that three is enough. There are parades, rides, stores, and characters to take pictures with and autograph books to fill. The rides may not be the most amazing rides you've ever been on, but it's the amount of detail and effort that goes into them that puts you into a whole different world.

 By far the most annoying ride around is "It's a Small World", but the attention to detail is exquisite. The whole time you are on this boat floating around you hear the song "It's a Small World After all" playing. It just keeps going and going and going. While you may want to jump off the boat and run toward the exist because the song is driving you absolutely crazy, you stay on because the scenes surrounding you are amazing. 

http://www.concierge.com/travelguide/orlando_disney/photos/photoview/15641

I think as child, the best part of going to the Disney parks was being able to see all the princesses, and characters from all my favourite shows come to life. Now personally I was a huge Winnie the Pooh fan however,  my favourite character is Eeyore. I think that the best part of my trip was taking a picture with Eeyore, and getting him to sign my book. I will never forget that day. I can't wait to be able to take my own children to the Disney Parks and see it again through a child's eyes. They are truly magical places!


Eeyore, the best Disney Character.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment