Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ecuador

On 2010 winter holiday, i went to Ecuador. The same reason to traveled there which is my father worked at Ecuador at that time. I am not cheating, it is true. Now, he is working at Colombia. So next blog, i will write something about Colombia. Now, i just want to talk some my stories at Ecuador.

To be a Canadian or have a Canada VISA can help you to travel to other countries easily, but i still must went to Ecuador embassy to get the VISA which located at Toronto. After i got the VISA, i was ready to go. Also, this was a tried trip, because this time i flied farther than last time which i went to Panama. I flied from Calgary to Toronto, Toronto to Bogota, and Bogota to Quito.

When i arrived at Quito, i felt Quito is so poor. The airport was not big enough and the cars were not looks expensive on the road. Also, the road was poor.

But, here had a nice natural scenery, because you can see the beautiful flowers and trees everywhere.

nice natural scenery

Here has lots of mountains, some died and some are active volcano. If one active volcano had an activity, here will be destroy i think. My father and i climbed a mountain, sorry i forget the name. On the top of the mountain, the view was so nice.
rocks and i
 
What means Ecuador? I think it is the middle line of the world, the line separates North and South of the world. I really wanted to see where is the middle line, so i found it. It name is la mitad del mundo. I went to the old monuments, which located SAN Antonio town, near Quito.
 
My father has a friend who is Ecuador person. He told me that he never saw snow, but there only one has a mountain has snow. He showed me the mountain. Here it is. This picture i took it.

the mountain which has snow
 
The last picture is Virgen Panecillo. She has a miserable story, but she is a hero. This is really famous at Ecuador.

I hope you like my blog and my trip. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment