Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Colombia

This time i am going to talk my another trip at Colombia. If you read my other blogs, you should know why i went to many countries which are in South America. Now, my father is working at Colombia. Last Christmas Holiday, i went to Bogota to see my father and my mother.

I got my VISA because of my father sent me an invitation letter, and i went to Colombia Embassy to get the VISA at Toronto, and i waited about 3 weeks that i got the VISA by mail.
I think Colombia is a nice country, because the nature environment is so good, and people are friendly.

First, i went to a nice island with my friends which is San Andres Islas. There are so beautiful, and charming. Many beautiful and sexy ladies wear bikini on the beach.

My friends and i

nice pose

Another place i went which is La Laguna de Guatavita. There have many golds and coins, because many visitors throw the coins to the lake and make wish. I had a wish in here. It is secret.
my mom and at La Laguna de Guatavita

The last famous place i went which is Gold Museum. There are many gold collections in the museum.
Gold Museum

my friends and i are in the entry of museum

Many people know that there are many drugs in Colombia, so when i went back to Canada, the security checked my baggage so serious and carefully.

By the way, the trip was more relax than before 2 trips, beucase i just flied from Clagary to Toronto, Toronto to Bogota. Less time, more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment