Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The preparation for the trip

Now days, travel is a common thing that we are interested to do. Many people don't know or not sure what should they prepare for the trip. I traveled many places and i have some experience, so i want to share my experience to everyone. I am not a professional traveler, but i think i have some useful experience to share. There are some points that will be list.

  1. Travel guide. I mean before we go, we should know the information of our destination. We need a book which is travel guide or your can search from Internet and print it. It will help you to organize your baggage.
by ExperiencePlus

 2. Important document. For me, i should check my important documents again and again before i go, such as passport, travel tickets, VISA, etc. If you forgot those things, you may to waste time to find them and get them, or just give up for this trip. It would have a terrible.
by familyllb

3. Your small bag which you can take it on the plane with you. I don't like put my computer in my small bag, because it is easy to break the display, especially, the small bag which has the wheels. I will put chargers, slippers, and clothes etc. Why? Because on the plane, i always feel cold so i should wear another clothes. Also, i don't like wear shoes on the plane, but the plane's floor is dirty, so i need a pair of slippers. If you like to take photo, you should bring your nice camera.
By Alitalia

4. Food. Do not bring cooked food on plane, because the policy is not allowed us to bring. My friend took many cooked food from Beijing to Calgary, when he arrived Vancouver, the police confiscated the food. And if you are Korean, i think you should bring some Kimchi.
by Alamy


5. Clothes. I think this depends where is your destination. Just bring enough clothes that you can wear.
Photo: babies clothes image by jedphoto from Fotolia.com

6. Shelter. Make sure that you already book a hotel or find a nice place to sleep.
by Jio Ito

7. Transportation. Make sure that you already know how to take bus or find a car to go. If you have a trip go on foot, you don't care about this point.

I hope my experience can help you. Have a nice trip.

1 comment:

  1. Great prep list for vacation planning, Bohan.

    I am pretty sure you are able to take cooked food on a plane (in most countries at least). I thought the only restriction was fruits, vegetables and any liquid or gel that exceeds the 30 mL rule (ie: yogurt).

    Another important thing to consider when planning for a trip is budget. Having an outline of how much you expect to spend in each place, and ensuring you have enough money saved, prevents you from having to cut a trip short!

    ReplyDelete